The Morris Brothers present SEL life skills curriculum to schools, and students, year round via:
- Live & virtual concerts
- Animated in-classroom & on-demand SEL videos
- Family friendly apps
They are two superheroes on a mission to save, and rock, the entire world one concert at a time.
Live School Assemblies
All assemblies are high energy featuring live music, comedy, SEL strategies and audience role playing.
Concert highlights feature:
- The importance of self-confidence
- Having great character
- Being a superhero bystander
- Developing kindness, empathy & acceptance of others
Curriculum is developed by licensed professional counselors, teachers & Emmy-award winning producers.
SEL In-Classroom & Online Curriculum
All animated SEL curriculum videos & online assemblies can be streamed, on-demand, anywhere, anytime.
- All SEL video topics can be viewed in classrooms daily
- New SEL curriculum videos are added monthly free of charge
- Unlimited 12-month access to SEL online library by school, classroom or a specific teacher
- U-Choose series allows students to choose outcomes with different consequences
VIP Fan Club
The Morris Brothers are the coolest N.E.R.D’s you’ll ever meet. Their animated series, the Adventures of the Morris Brothers, is based in their top-secret underground treehouse laboratory.
A VIP fan club member will get exclusive access to:
- Music videos
- Crazy laboratory experiments
- Wild adventures from around the universe
- Behind the scenes footage & live concerts highlights from their world concert tour
State Fairs & Festivals
The Morris Brothers epic We Stand As One World Tour performs across the United States & Canada in schools, theaters, festivals, city events & state fairs everywhere.
- Sounds like Green Day, Bon Jovi & Foo Fighters
- Big choruses, huge melodies and audience participation
- Family friendly music for everyone…..pets included